Preparation to stay in touch
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Hola amigos! For those who haven't heard...the Lord is leading me and has prepared the way for me to go to ARGENTINA to study next semester & I'm thrilled! :) I'm starting a blog in order to keep you updated about my study abroad experiences for the next 5 months. I'm leaving the States for Córdoba, Argentina on February 3 and I will return on June 28. I will be studying at Universidad Blas Pascal. I will be living with a host family during my stay in Córdoba (more details soon).
I'm so excited that the Lord saw fit to send me to Córdoba. I'm really looking forward to what He has in store for me there. As I await my departure from the states, I'm experiencing many emotions--both happy and sad, but It's so wonderful to know that I don't have to be afraid. Aren't you thankful for the the promises of the Lord? In Deuteronomy, the Lord promises that he will go BEFORE me, will be WITH me, and will NEVER LEAVE me.......aahhh :)
"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” –Deuteronomy 31:8
Posted in: on Sunday, December 27, 2009 at at 5:14 PM
