Mi familia de Córdoba
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Hola amigos! I recently received the first email from my Córdoba family--the Magnano's! They sent a picture, too!
My Córdoba parents are the same age as Momma and Daddy, so I'm sure I'll feel right at home! ;) My Papa's name is Jorge and my Mama's name is Marcela. Jorge and Marcela have 2 daughters and 1 son. Guille, the oldest daughter is 20 years old, Coty, the youngest daughter is 19 years old, and Agustin, the only son, is 23 years old. Agustin is married to Paula and has a daughter, Greta. Agustin does not live with the family.
In the email, my mama said they were really looking forward to having me in their home soon. Her email definitely furthered my excitement! She stated, "seguramente la pasaras muy lindo". . ."you will definitely have a wonderful time". I'm so thankful that they have email access and were able to contact me a month early. I just cannot wait to meet them in person, at the airport, in February! Much love to the Magnano's! Hasta pronto!
My papa and mama are the two to the right in the picture. Agustin is in the picture, but Guille and Coty are absent.
Promise of the Lord:
“This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'” –Jeremiah 33:2-3
Posted in: on Sunday, December 27, 2009 at at 6:45 PM
