What's New in Cordoba
Yesterday, on my walk to school, I waded through rivers (called roads) with my good friend Matt. We were drenched and my shoes now smell like 2 wet dogs.
Yesterday, I received my packet from Mama & Papa John!! WITH DOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, THANK YOU so much!!!! I'm trying my hardest to make it last for longer than a week but it's so hard.
One of our professors gave Christi, Matt, Chapman, and I a ride home from school yesterday. How kind! He went way out of his way.
We're completely finished with the intensive month! The exam went well. My professor told me that I did very well on the exam. Praise the Lord :)
Today during our bible study we shared our testimonies (in spanish) ;)
Tomorrow at 10:30 pm, we'll be leaving for Buenos Aires. We'll travel through the night and arrive Friday morning. Our schedule is packed full of fun tours and adventures. I cannot wait!! Needless to say, I'm not so sure we'll come back rested!
Friday is my Cordobese Mom's birthday. I'm quite disappointed that I'll miss the celebrations, but I'm planning to bake her an apple pie next week :)
Posted in: on Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at at 11:32 PM
